Yes. We recommend you connect the laptop to an available Wi-Fi network first, then connect to ScreenBeam.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a black border around the screen no matter what size the resolution is set on the computer?
- Where can I find replacement parts for my ScreenBeam?
- What is Actiontec’s Hardware Warranty?
- How can I contact Actiontec for support with my ScreenBeam Product?
- What are the Windows N or KN versions for?
- Why won't my computer with Windows 10 connect to the ScreenBeam Display Receiver?
- When attempting to connect the TV only shows “Personalizing your device” and will not connect.
- How to Configure Miracast™ Wireless Display Implementations for Maximum Performance
- I cannot get audio and/or video when using an app.
- Can I downgrade the firmware currently installed on my ScreenBeam?