While the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system supports Miracast, not all devices running Jelly Bean support the technology. Check with your device manufacturer to determine if Miracast is supported.
Articles in this section
- Why do I get a black screen when trying to use my Netflix app with the ScreenBeam Mini2?
- Is my device compatible?
- Is my system Intel WiDi or Intel Pro WiDi capable?
- Can I push media to the ScreenBeam receiver using DLNA?
- Can Samsung AllShareCast connect to ScreenBeam?
- Can the Microsoft Surface Pro (Gen 1) tablet connect to ScreenBeam?
- Can the Microsoft Surface Pro tablet output Intel WiDi?
- Does ScreenBeam support iTunes Airplay?
- Does ScreenBeam Wireless Display support Nvidia Shield game console?
- How can I check my hardware, drivers and software to determine if my system meets the requirements for using Intel® WiDi?