Right-click the ScreenBeam icon in Windows’ Notification Area at the bottom right of the desktop, and select Preferences to adjust the screen size. Please make sure the laptop, tablet or PC is disconnected from the receiver before making this change.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a silent mode to install/uninstall the ScreenBeam Wireless Display Software?
- Do I need to install ScreenBeam software or the USB Transmitter included with the ScreenBeam Kit to connect to a Wi-Fi Miracast or Intel WiDi device?
- How can I update my ScreenBeam Wireless Display software?
- I am experiencing choppy video or out-of-sync audio.
- My laptop/computer displays the following message: "Color scheme has been changed." Is this a problem?
- My ScreenBeam wireless display software cannot connect or pair with a ScreenBeam receiver.
- My ScreenBeam Wireless Display software doesn’t show any ScreenBeam Receivers.
- Should I be concerned if Windows firewall or anti-virus software warns that ScreenBeam is trying to open a port?
- The image shown on my TV looks bigger/smaller than the size of the monitor. How can I adjust the image size?
- The ScreenBeam wireless display software shows that it can’t find the transmitter.