ScreenBeam requires Windows to temporarily open a port to stream content to the TV. Click Allow when the message appears. Some anti-virus software settings can be more restrictive than others, and you may not get a notification at all. If you are using anti-virus software and ScreenBeam is not operating properly, you may need to temporarily disable the anti-virus software, and re-enable it after using ScreenBeam. If the problem persists, consult your antivirus user guide for the proper configuration for ScreenBeam to operate.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a silent mode to install/uninstall the ScreenBeam Wireless Display Software?
- Do I need to install ScreenBeam software or the USB Transmitter included with the ScreenBeam Kit to connect to a Wi-Fi Miracast or Intel WiDi device?
- How can I update my ScreenBeam Wireless Display software?
- I am experiencing choppy video or out-of-sync audio.
- My laptop/computer displays the following message: "Color scheme has been changed." Is this a problem?
- My ScreenBeam wireless display software cannot connect or pair with a ScreenBeam receiver.
- My ScreenBeam Wireless Display software doesn’t show any ScreenBeam Receivers.
- Should I be concerned if Windows firewall or anti-virus software warns that ScreenBeam is trying to open a port?
- The image shown on my TV looks bigger/smaller than the size of the monitor. How can I adjust the image size?
- The ScreenBeam wireless display software shows that it can’t find the transmitter.